Synergy Suspension Front 3 Link Kit is designed for off-road enthusiasts wanting the next level of performance out of their rigs. The kit allows for unlimited unrestricted wheel travel without increasing under/over steer driving characteristics. The kit also allows the end user to dial in their suspension geometry. The adjustable positioning of the upper links at the frame mount brackets allow for adjustable anti-dive. On-road drivability is dramatically improved compared to stock and other after market kits.
The kit is ideal for enthusiasts wanting to put after-market axles under their vehicle because of all the axle brackets included in the kit. Optional differential truss kits are available for specific applications.
All the brackets are designed and built using the latest CAD solid modeling software and CNC laser cutting & bending processes. The Kits feature tried and true Johnny Joint bearing assemblies at all the suspension pivoting points.
Universal Front 3 Link Kit Includes:
- (1) Universal Triangulated Front Brackets (pair)
- (1) Universal Universal Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Universal Universal Axle Mount Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Pieces of 1.75" X .120" Wall DOM Tubing (uppers)**
- (2) Pieces of 2.0" X .250" Wall DOM Tubing (lowers)**
- (1) Piece of 1.375" X .188" Wall DOM Tubing (trackbar)
- (3) 1.25" RH Johnny Joints w/tube Inserts & Jam Nuts
- (3) 1.25" LH Johnny Joints w/tube Inserts & Jam Nuts
- (1) Set of HRSMX12 Rod Ends and track Bar Mount Brackets
- (1) 10 Degree Right Hand Axle Mount Bracket 3.0" Radius
- (1) 10 Degree Left Hand Axle Mount Bracket 3.0" Radius
- (1) Upper Control Arm Axle Mount Bracket, Flat Mount
Note: **Tubing must be selected at time of order
||Synergy Suspension Front 3 Link Kit - No Tubing (Fits: Early Bronco, Jeep CJ, YJ, Universal)
||Synergy Suspension Front 3 Link Kit with 3 ft. Tubing (Fits: Early Bronco, Jeep CJ, YJ, Universal)
||Synergy Suspension Front 3 Link Kit with 4 ft. Tubing (Fits: Early Bronco, Jeep CJ, YJ, Universal)
Proper Installation Requires:
- This kit requires cutting and welding for maximum performance!
- Track bar may require bending to properly clear the front differential
- The Upper Control Arm Link Bracket and the Upper Control Arm can be mounted on either side of the axle
- Weld On Link kit is compatible with any vehicle with 4" rails. This kit can be modified for use in other vehicles